24 game cards
- Hen Party Scvenger Hunt game. Challenge the Hen party guests to see who can collect the most items. Great game to play throughout the Hen Party. Provide great entertainment and laughs.
- Contains 24 game cards cards 10cm x 10cm and a novelty certificate (same size as cards) for the winner.
- Many other Hen Party Games, including Hen Party What Am I?, Hen Night Manhunt Selfie Challenge, Hen Night Charades, Hen Party Taboo (Don't Say It) also available. Hen Hen Night Games, Hen Party Bingo, Hen Night Bingo
- See product description for further details on how to play and what is included.
What is 'Hen Party Scavenger Hunt game'?
A simple, cheap, fun game to play at a Hen Party. Good fun for all members of the party.
If you are planning a hen night or weekend it is a great idea to have some little games on hand to keep the party going. Playing games like this are a great icebreaker to get people talking.
This game involves the party guests finding the items on their card.
e.g. An item of fancy dress.
You can also choose whether they aim to complete a row on their card, or challenge them to complete all 16 dares to get a "Full House" Alternatively you can see who can get the most in a set time period.
The pack contains 24 game cards, each with 16 items. All of the 'men' are drawn from a pool of 24 different descriptions.
What is included?
1. 24 game cards. Each containing 16 items to find.
2. A novelty certificate to be awarded to the winner.
3. A clear plastic cello bag to keep the cards in.
How to play?
The game can be played as follows, however you can adapt the rules to suit your party:
1. Give each guest a card and pen
2. Players need to collect all the items on the list.
3. The winner is the first to complete a full house (or the most by the end of the night or a set amount of time)
Hand made by Smile Gifts UK
Status: New and Instock.
Buy It Now
This item will be dispatched within 2 working days.
Not Ready To Purchase?
Send this product to your email address so you can find it quickly and easily later on.